VacanciesHave you got what it takes to join the team at Emma J Steven?
Updated 9th February 2017
Emma J Steven is currently looking for:
- Art Director
- Manager-Also a stylist
Your responsibilities would involve:
- Ensuring that all treatments are carried out professionally at all times.
- Maintain high quality treatment.
- Organising your day-to-day duties, including checking our appointment system regularly.
- Ensure that all areas are clean and tidy to create a safe working environment.
- Keep all electrical goods in working orders and to report if any are in need of replacement.
Your responsibilities as manager would involve:
- I would like you do regular retail training with the staff, especially in Kerastase. Educating them in products, treatments and how to sell these products to their clients
- I would like you to assist me in the staff meetings and sometimes take them by yourself, either to do training or discuss any issues that have arisen
- Assist me in all new staff interviews, reviews, and current staff disciplinary meetings
- Print off retail targets each morning for all staff members, talking to them about how they will achieve their target.
- Keeping up to date with junior treatment and retail chart.
- Uniform checks everyday- black and grey, smart.
- Taking charge of late forms/back to work interviews.
- I would like you to sit in on all junior reviews and give me your input and opinion on their performance
- You will be in charge of checking the morning and evening cleaning lists
- As assistant manager I expect you to be the first to arrive and the last to leave, to ensure the salon is ready in the morning and the jobs have been completed before you lock up
- Handling cash and other responsibilities.
- Managing a column as well as the salon.
When it comes to customer service, we expect you to:
- Ensure that customer service given within the department is to the highest standard at all times.
- Deal with any internal and external customer complaints or customer requests as and when required.
- Be friendly and approachable towards clients and colleagues at all times.
- Take an active part in increasing clientele on a regular basis.
- Promote the salon and have a good knowledge of any specialised treatments and products available.
- Ensure that all services and products are charged for at the correct price, in accordance with the price.
Please ring or Contact Us to enquire, we very much look forward to hearing from you!